Strange and interesting things

March 20, 2020
BNormal, Illinois

I've walked down to Kroger's on two consecutive days now, since the library isn't open, and I only got a couple small things today, but the walk was great to get my blood moving and there's always the chance I'll run into somebody and talk to them. Well, I ran into a fellow tenant today - Walt, who also goes by Santa Claus and who, though looking like an old hippie, is a Trump supporter. Walt has a big Santa beard and a real good head of hair and a ponytail going down his back. He was wearing a nice MOTOWN cap, and at first he pretended not to know me, but then he livened up when I said I would like his hat and would he take my Joe's Pizza hat in trade. He said No.

I also talked with a largish and sloppyish woman who said that when her husband died she cut off and kept his ponytail. She showed me a little thing she had around her neck that contained a little of her hair and her husband's intertwined and braided. I said she must have gotten a little elf to do that, but she said she actually did it herself. She added that she wasn't a tiny woman, but there was one thing about her that was real tiny. I said "What's that?" (thinking her hands? her clitoris?). She said, "I'm not telling." I said it wasn't fair that she gave a big buildup and then didn't deliver. People talk to me all the time and tell me all kinds of strange and interesting things,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't know what

Nazi State

Break Time at Conception