Keep those Chickees Satisfied!



Friday, 9-27-1985                                                                                                                
Streator, Illinois

Dear Tim,

I figured you could use this check you recently received in U.S. Mail. Don’t spend it too foolishly!

How are things in the fast lanes of Champaign and Urbana? Any chickees on the starboard bow?

Last Thursday about 2:30 a.m. I couldn’t sleep, as per usual, so I turned on this Nashville radio station. It was one of those holy roller, praise the Lord, pass the collection plate tent revival stations.

This guy comes on, calling himself the Rev. Dr. Cross. He says, “Say, brother, could you use some good luck?!? Well, send me 4 bucks and I will send you my Luck of Life package!”

Then three people got up and said, “I wrote to Dr. Cross and the next day I got a brand new Cadillac” and “two days after writing Dr. Cross I got a shitload of money in the mail!” “Praise the Lord!” “Amen, Brother!” “Amen, Sister!”

Well, I says to myself, “Self, this is pretty weird, but I’m gonna send in the 4 bucks.”

Old Dr. Cross kept saying, “Get that 4 bucks to me by 12 NOON! By 12 NOON!” So I got down to the post office by 12 NOON!

After I left the post office, I went over to the Lottery Store and bought two Quick Picks for Saturday’s game. With ol’ Dr. Cross on my side, I knew I was gonna win!

I matched 4 numbers on Saturday and won $54 and 50 cents!

Nothing else to report.

Keep those Chickees Satisfied!

Love,

Pat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't know what

Nazi State

Break Time at Conception