You Know Where a Man Can Get Some Help?

Bloomington, Illinois

The other day I was coming out of the library when I ran into a guy who asked me where a man might get some help. He began by telling me a story about a guy (him) who got thrown out of his apartment. He actually whipped out a piece of paper certifying that he had been thrown out of his apartment, but I was in a hurry and I said, "You need some money?" and he said, "Can you help me?" and I said "Probably - lemme see what I got" and I sorted through a moderate wad of cash and pulled out a five.

I handed him the five and he said, "Actually I need $7" and I said, "That's all I can spare," so he took it and left walking pretty fast. I was right behind him because I had to get somewhere, and then I thought, "I don't wanna freak this guy out, like I'm following him," so I switched to the other side of the street, but he had just switched to the other side of the street too and therefore I was right behind him again, and I ended up chasing him up the hill, with him looking nervously behind him. It was getting pretty intense, then he broke off to the left and it was a huge sigh of relief for both of us.

The next day I was walking down the street and I ran into the same guy and I said hi and he said, "You know where a man might get some help?" and I said, "Nope," not to be a wiseguy but rather I just didn't have any dough to spare.

https://youtu.be/QWu-f7HFFJE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't know what

Nazi State

Break Time at Conception